Located in Ottawa, Canada we specialize in processing Canadian criminal history checks. These checks, often referred to as a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), can be provided by either submission of fingerprints or name and date of birth. RCMP certified criminal history checks are processed with the submission of fingerprints to the RCMP Real Time Identification system (RTID). Canadian police certificates, or Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) checks, search your name and date of birth against the RCMP national repository of criminal records. Depending on the foreign country, both types of results can be authenticated by Ottawa-based foreign embassies for international visa applications. Our primary focus is to serve the needs of Canadians and former residents of Canada who currently reside outside of Canada and need to provide evidence, through the submission of fingerprints, that they do not have a criminal record in Canada. Canadians applying for a visa to work abroad and foreign nationals immigrating to Canada or applying for a work visa in Canada are our primary clients.
When you click the “Buy Now” button below, you will be redirected to our order page, where you will have the opportunity to view our prices and select from the various services you may wish to purchase.
- We are an RCMP Accredited fingerprinting agency
- We can have your results back to you in a few days instead of having to wait for months with the normal process!
- We can capture your fingerprints electronically at numerous locations across Canada and submit them in minutes to the RCMP
- We also accept ink fingerprints taken at Canadian Police Services and convert them to a digital format certified by the RCMP
- Your certified criminal history results embossed by the RCMP are mailed directly from the RCMP to the Canadian Police Service that is completing the Vulnerable Sector Screening within 3 days of being submitted