Identification and Consent
Regardless of the specific screening service that is being requested, the applicant must provide an authorized Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. customer service representative with two pieces of government-issued identification such as a driver’s licence, a passport, or a birth certificate. The identification must include at least one picture ID. The applicant’s date of birth, sex, current address and signature as it appears on the consent must be confirmed by the identification provided. The applicant consents to disclosure by signing and dating a form authorizing RSSI to provide the screening services.
Specific consent forms are provided for each particular screening service. For example, if the applicant is applying for a position of authority or trust relative to children or vulnerable persons, a consent for a criminal record check for a sexual offence for which a pardon has been granted or issued, must also be completed. The results of the search will be provided to the individual or to a third party by a means agreed to in the consent authorization.
Turn Around Time
At Reliability Screening Solutions Inc., we strive to provide a highly responsive service. Our ability to respond to your needs is dependent on a number of factors beyond our control; however the following is highly representative of our industry leading turn around time.
- Negative SRE – If a submission is successful, we receive proof of successful submission within minutes (SRE.) Searches that have a negative search result (i.e. the applicant does not have criminal record) can be returned in less than 4 business days. Note: Vulnerable sector screening is currently not available through a fingerprint-based search unless you are referred to us by a Canadian Police Service or the RCMP.
- Express International Shipping - Through independent testing we have determined and chosen to provide what we believe to be the quickest and most reliable international shipping options. Both offer tracking numbers, as well as fast, reliable service.
Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. is available when and where you are. Our representatives are available from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm seven days per week, excluding statutory holidays. To book an appointment, call us at 613-216-1888, send a fax to 613-482-5090 or email us at Click this link to go to web email form.
We have the following service delivery models designed to meet the needs of all clients.
- On-site demand service – call us to book an appoint for a customer service representation to drop by your office to provide immediate service.
- Certified client access – corporate security officers who have been screened and cleared by Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. are able to access specific RSSI services directly. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- eCheck Clinics – RSSI holds periodic events where a variety of our services are offered at convenient locations. Please keep an eye on our website for up coming events. If you would like to schedule a private sceening event, give us a call we would be happy to accommodate you.
Please let us know if you have a service delivery model that would work better for you and we will be happy to develop an appropriate price schedule.
Pricing and Payment Options
RSSI has worked very hard to ensure that we are able to deliver the highest quality and responsive service at competitive prices. We understand that not everyone has the same needs. Time is money. We get that and we want to make sure that your valuable time is not wasted.
- On-site demand service – provided at your locale, this is the same price as for our regular services as provided at our various events. A small fee is applied to compensate for the cost of travel and set-up. For busy executives, you will find that this is a highly valuable and cost-effective solution to your screening needs.
- Certified client access - for clients with an ongoing need for our services, we will certify you for direct access as appropriate and permitted by those agencies who have entrusted us. We have special pricing for these configurations and will need to meet with you to discuss.
- eCheck Clinics – provide convenience and value. Attending one of our public eCheck Clinics or scheduling a private clinic is the most inexpensive way to engage our services. Call us for a quote today.