Digital Fingerprinting for Canadian Criminal Record Checks
How to book a fingerprinting appointment:
- Click the “Start Now” RSSI order button.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select your nearest fingerprinting location.
- It is not necessary to travel to a city with a LiveScan device, we are able to digitize ink fingerprints taken by your local police service and submit them electronically to the RCMP. If you are interested in this service please click here.
- If there are no police services or private fingerprint agencies near you, please email us and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
- If you live outside of Canada, we are able to digitize ink fingerprints taken by your local international police service and submit them electronically to the RCMP. If you are interested in this service, please click this link.
If you have any questions about our services in advance of placing an order please contact us anytime, we are open 7 days per week except statutory holidays from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
Click Here to schedule a fingerprinting appointment. Please bring the following items:
- a printout of your PayPal receipt from this application, it contains a Transaction ID that is required to submit your fingerprints.
- A third party consent form, should you need us to forward the results to anyone but yourself.
- Note: For Vulnerable Sector Screening you must have a Canadian Police Service complete a VSS Referral Form. Results for this check can only be returned to the Police Service who referred you.
Please provide two (2) of the following pieces of identification:
|Canadian Driver’s License||Foreign Driver’s License|
|Canadian Passport||Foreign Passport|
|Certificate of Indian Status||Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC)|
|Canadian National Institute for the Blind Identification Card (CNIB)||Federal, Provincial, or Municipal Identification Card|
|Military Family Identification Card (MFID)||Canadian Citizenship Card|
|Permanent Resident (PR) Card||Student Identity Card from a foreign educational institute|
The following cards are not accepted for identification purposes
- Health Cards (issued by Canadian Province or territory)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)